Maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A.
The chip optocoupler isolation, strong driving ability, stable performance, trigger current 5mA.
Working voltage is 12V.
Each channel of the module can be set up by a high jumper or low-level trigger.
Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not act.
Power indicator (green), 8 relay status indicator (red).
The interface design is humanized, all interfaces can be directly connected through the terminals, so it is very convenient.
Module size: 142mm x 50mm x 18.5mm (length x width x height).
There are 4 fixed bolt holes, holes 3.1mm, spacing 67mm x 44.5mm
1. DC+: Connect the power positive pole
2. DC-: Connect the power negative pole.
3. IN1-IN8: According to the setting of each way, the corresponding relay-operating can be controlled by a high or low level.
Relay output: there is a 24 wire interface, all interfaces can be directly connected to lead to facilitate user use.
1. NO1--NO8: Relay normal open, the relay suspends before pulling in, and then short-connect with the COM.
2. COM1--COM8: Relay common interface
3. NC1--NC8: Relay normal close, short connected with COM before pulling in and suspended after pulling in.
High and low-level trigger option:
1. S1-S8 is the high-level trigger selection of relay 1 Channel - 8 Channel.
2. When COM is short connected with LOW, the corresponding relay is a LOW-level trigger, while when COM is short connected with high end is a high-level trigger.